Egypt places 13 bombing suspects under surveillance
The suspect’s father was told about the arrest hours before he was due to give evidence in the killing, a source close to the suspects said.
It was not immediately clear whether the suspect was held in Jordan for questioning, which could complicate efforts to bring him to Syria.
An I영천안마 영천출장샵raqi security source said they had been told the suspect was being kept in military custody in Anbar province. He said the source was not authorized to speak to journalists.
Another Iraq source close to the case said another suspect who had come to Jordan from Germany had been arrested “as a suspected member of a terrorist cell” who “took hostages in Mosul and executed them, according to intelligence sources”.
No evidence linking the group to sectarian killings in Mosul has emerged in reports by international human rights groups.
On 강원출장안마Saturday a group called “Anbar Brigade” that appears to be closely linked to the Anbar governorate’s political and security forces, accused the Iraqi government of holding 16 men responsible for attacks across Iraq on July 17-18, killing at least 11 people and wounding hundreds more.
Iraq’s military says they have detained “two suspects, one from Mosul and another from Diyala province”.
The Baghdad-based Iraqi Centre for the Study of the War issued a statement saying that “the perpetrators… are members of a terrorist group and the Iraqi government considers them security detainees”.
The report’s authors also said “one of the victims in the alleged killing was from Mosul”.
Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called on people to “not make any excuses” over the “vicious killing” of civilians, following a spate of anti-government violence in Iraq and in the afteSM 카지노rmath of the US-led military campaign against IS in Syria.
The Baghdad attack was the fifth and largest of its kind in Anbar province this year, according to local sources.